Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/customer/www/honeybear.events/public_html/wp-content/plugins/catanis-core/includes/shortcode/theme-shortcodes.php on line 5120
We would be honored to support you with day-of event coordination.
We work with you three months before your event date to gather all details and ensure a flawless event experience.
Our Final Coordination Service
Get to know you and gather details to make sure you are headed in the right direction. We can also make vendor recommendations for anyone you haven’t booked.
Coordination with all vendors starting 3 months before the wedding to finalize details.
Site Visit of Selected Venue Meeting
On-site meeting eight weeks prior to the wedding to discuss logistics and review the timeline.
Custom Wedding Workbook
A custom workbook that includes your floor plans for the ceremony and reception (with assigned seating if preferred), a minute-by-minute timeline, event style summary, and a vendor contact sheet. Copies of this workbook will be distributed to family, vendors, and site managers.
Escort cards, welcome signs, menus, etc. will be designed specially with your event look and feel.
Create and distribute directions, parking information, and pertinent details for the venue to all vendors.
Contract and Codes
Familiarization with the venue’s site requirements and gather all the necessary permits, codes of conduct, fire restrictions, as well as proof of insurance for all vendors per venue requirements.
Template to input your guest list and track RSVPs and meal selections
Organize and lead the rehearsal
Execution of your Wedding Day
- Our staff is there to serve you, your party, and your family throughout the day to ensure that everyone is comfortable, relaxed, and enjoying the day. We’ll also help your family and guests with any problems that may arise.
- On-site the day-of to manage the timeline, vendors, wedding party, family, and friends.
- Set up escort cards, menus, table numbers, favors, toasting glasses, cake topper, family photos, and any other details specific to your design.
- Distribution of vendor gratuities.
- Double check every element is set up according to specifications and venue rules.
- Floral distribution including bouquets, corsages, and pinning of boutonnieres.
- Provide specific table directions to guests as they enter the reception location.
- Oversee processional and cue music. Supervise timing of all events according to the production schedule and make adjustments when necessary. Line up the bridal party
and cue the DJ/band for a grand entrance.
- Confirm gifts and personal items are handed over to a delegated person
- Manage full décor and vendor set up and break down. First to arrive and last to leave the venue.